We start from Marina Grande Sorrento for this Kayak adventure to discover ancient Roman nymphaeums and hidden beaches along the Sorrento coast until we reach Punta del Capo where an ancient Roman Villa stands, Queen Giovanna's bath famous for the natural heart shaped swimming pool with emerald green waters in which we will access by kayak through the inlet in the cliff, in this enchanting place we will stop to swim and freely visit what was once a beautiful Roman Villa and where now remain frescoes and mosaics that mix with a wild nature.
The excursion will be structured as follows:
- 03:00 pm. Meeting in marina grande Sorrento
- 03:30 pm. preparation of the kayaks for departure with destination Queen's Giovanna bath
- 04:15pm. Stop at Queen Giovanna with the possibility of swimming and exploring the Roman ruins
- 05:30 pm. return to marina grande
- Professional Instructor
- Waterproof bag, in which you can put your valuables.
- Waterproof case for smartphones, which will be returned at the end of the tour.
- Life jacket, which you will need to wear for the duration of the tour.
Not Included services
- Pick up from hotel
- Minors must be accompanied.
- More daily trips- morning, afternoon, sunset
- In the event of adverse weather conditions, you will be promptly contacted to anticipate or postpone the kayak excursion to another time or day.
- Don't forget a hat and sunscreen to protect you from the sun and water.
- The fleet consists of 11 single kayaks and 13 double kayaks. The single kayak is perfect for most of our guests. The double kayak is more fun for couples or parents with children, being more stable. Subject to availability, you can choose the kayak you prefer