- Unique fishing experience Fish and taste the catch of the day You will be teached by professional Fishermen Enjoy a day along the coast
Don't miss the opportunity to live a unique experience by participating to a fishing tour with local fishermen.
This activity is organized in order to spread the culture of the sea and the knowledge related to trades and maritime traditions. Enjoy a special day on a typical fishing boat to discover the hidden beauties of the sea and our coastline.
Departure from the charming fishing village of Marina Grande in Sorrento, obviously accompanied by professional fishermen who will be there to help you and advise you for some fishing techniques handed down from generation.
You can catch some "blue fish" and learn more about the different species that you can find here.
There will also be a stop for swimming at I Faraglioni during the tour and a light lunch included on board with the tasting of the catch of the day, all of this around the beautiful island of Capri.
Free time to visit the island.
- Departure from Sorrento marina grande
- English speaking skipper
- Pass through the Faraglioni and stop for swimming
- Free time to visit the island
- Fishing activity
- Professional trailed fishing rods
- Masks for snorkeling, floating-tubes
- Bottled water and soft drinks
- Lunch on-board based on local bio products and tasting of the day’s catch
- Excursion lasts about 8 hours
Tour time from 7:30 am to 4:30 pm approx.
- Available on Monday , Wednesday and Friday.
- Minimum number of participants requested 6
- Excursion last about 8 hours
- Max 15 people on board
- Boat with a large wooden deck space, seating, cabin and toilette.
Services not included
- Pick up from your hotel
- destination fees 5.00 euro per person